More in ServicingSee All »
The state has received $3.3 million as part of a court settlement to help with legal assistance on foreclosure cases.
Incenter Mortgage Advisors is brokering the sale of a $1.4 billion Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bulk residential mortgage servicing rights portfolio.
A Twin Cities start-up construction company is launching an effort to fill hundreds of vacant lots in north Minneapolis -- remnants of the city's predatory lending and foreclosure crisis -- with factory-built homes that will be made and sold for far less than the cost of an average new house today.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending May 27.
New Jersey Community Capital, a nonprofit community development financial institution, made the winning bid for Fannie Mae's third "community impact pool" of nonperforming loans.
The Federal Housing Administration's loan sales are drawing more attention after a recent critical report said it was resulting in vulnerable borrowers losing their homes.
Foreclosure activity continued to die out in Southwest Florida last month, but zombie properties still haunt the real estate market.
Mortgage foreclosure and delinquency rates in the Colorado Springs area fell in March to the lowest level in the more than seven years that real-estate data provider CoreLogic Inc. has been compiling information.
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform
- Arbor Bank Selects Pavaso Digital Close Platform
- DocMagic Announces eQC Automated Due Diligence Solution for Investors and Correspondent Lenders
- Simplifile Signs On 22 Additional Counties in Midwest, West Coast regions
- Simplifile Adds 16 County Recording Offices Across Southeast, Mid-Atlantic