The San Francisco bank reported a 17% drop in mortgage fee income during the second quarter as other lenders made inroads by refinancing its customers. more »
More in ServicingSee All »
First South Bank has purchased a mortgage servicing rights portfolio of 452 Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae loans.
Federal regulators warned mortgage servicers Monday that they will still expect them to offer loan modifications to distressed homeowners even after the Home Affordable Modification Program expires at yearend.
The best ways to deal with abandoned, rundown properties blighting communities is to stop them from getting that way in the first place.
Fueled by better-than-expected job growth, falling foreclosures and rising new-home sales, the first half of 2016 produced a long-unseen stability in the local housing market.
Mortgage professional hiring and new job appointments for the week ending July 22.
New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Thursday announced a new grant initiative aimed at reducing the volume of so-called zombie homes properties that have not been properly maintained through prolonged foreclosure proceedings.
He calls himself Nana I Am and he's at the center of perhaps the most unique and bizarre squatter case in Las Vegas.
The Department of Veteran Affairs has renewed its contract with Black Knight Financial Services, the Jacksonville, Fla.-based company said Thursday.
- Another 23 Counties Across South, Midwest Adopt Simplifile E-Recording
- Simplifile Staffs Up to Support Mortgage Lender Initiatives
- Assurant Acquires American Title, Leader in Title and Valuation Latest Expansion of Capabilities in Housing Market
- Capsilon Announces Growth Investment from Francisco Partners
- Wells Fargo Approves Hybrid eClosings on Pavasos Digital Close Platform